Nerdy, witty, silly, deceptively quiet, well-mannered, webcartoonist, dancer, autocrosser, and tennis player seeks lifelong partner. I'm responsible enough to pay the bills on time and save for the future, yet connected enough with my inner child to still enjoy watching 'E.T.' You are a funny, intelligent woman with a love of banter who is ready for the right person. We don't have to have the same interests, just be yourself.
Wrote and illustrated a webcomic for almost ten years. Currently pondering over that next great idea. No pressure, right?
Witty, silly - A bit of a goofball at times - Sarcasm, irony, puns, pop culture references, one-liners, etc. You name it, I've got it in my humor repertoire.
Deceptively quiet - I like to take in a group situation before contributing and am known to lay a joke grenade that goes off later. In close quarters and private company, I'm an excellent listener and open up like a good book in the right company.
Dancer - Swing dancing and Lindy hop for more than 15 years. Took two years of Argentine tango lessons.
Autocrosser - competitively dancing with cars for six years and counting.
Tennis - Grew up on hard courts then stopped playing for 24 years. Now I practice once a week. Up for a match?
Things I love:
- Trying new restaurants
- Thought-provoking movies - I'm the type of person who loves going down best lists to find my next film to gush over, though I do like going to the occasional blockbuster as well.
- Eclectic music taste with a preference for rock and its many forms plus sing-along pop (think Beatles and their followers) but I'll listen to anything at least once
- Prefer reading fiction books - science fiction, classic literature written by dead people
- Renaissance art and later, mainly. Also, love photography, especially photojournalism.
- I like to play board and card games and love to win even more, yet mature enough to know the play's the thing, games have their place in life, and winning isn't everything.