My story starts in Santa Monica, son of a scientist and a school teacher, both eccentric and uberloving. My dad was concerned I might get bullied the way he did growing up in the Bronx so he signed me up for karate at 11. I was a skinny goofball and not much of a ball player but I could throw down in the dojo! In school I was a restless, class clown and was always driving my teachers crazy. The same humor and energy that got me into so much trouble as a kid has served me well as an adult. I don't get jealous or controlling. I'm never cranky and always up for a good time. I'm conscientious about keeping my life in balance and don't work long hours. I've been very fortunate with the vitamin business I started as a youth and love my work. I've been called kind, good natured, decisive, reliable, trustworthy, confident and persistant. My diet is organic, mainly vegan/raw. I love animals, especially my dog. Most of my time is spent running my business, exercising, going to the spa and traveling. I take pride in supporting the woman I'm with in every way. If you're a UFC fan you may have seen me ringside during the broadcast sponsoring the show w/ my vitamin company. They put my logo in the center of the octagon (for a clip search the net for: liddell vs white). I also competed in a match (no striking) for the UFC in 07. I have 2 homes a match accout for each.
PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP READ MY WISH LIST:
With this list I could be misunderstood & viewed as seeking a hook up. I can assure you that if I only wanted 1 thing I wouldn't be on Match and spending the time it requires. This is my way of filtering out the manipulators, misleaders & ones who want thier needs met at my expence. I'm not a free entertainment service.
1) Please watch the clip. I was on Bravo TV's The Millionaire Matchmaker (search the net for: different millionaires). I'm not bragging about being on a goofy reality show or trying to promote myself. It's easier to tell if you're attracted to someone you've seen on video than photos. I'm more fit now (pics taken in 2013). Please only message if you're 100% sure you're attracted enough to be w/ me, physically, now.
2) Please don't expect me to e-mail back and forth. I'm looking for a passionate love, not a pen pal. If a person won't speak I'll assume they're; not serious, attention seeking or a fake profile. All grown ups speak on the phone, daily. E-mails become an addiction, receiving them presses on pleasure sensors in the brain. I'm sure many people on here are looking to get their fix.
3) Take it fast. Slow movers don't understand or respect the value of my time and how fast life passes us by. The net is a great way to find someone but not the way I choose to get to know them. Chemistry is #1 and I need to know it's there WHILE I invest my time, energy and soul. Success favors the courageous.
4) No rejection/insulting emails. If you're not interested don't message me to tell me that. PLEASE just take a second hit the block button at the bottom of the screen and I won't message u again. I get 30 messages a day from women I'm not attracted to but I don't message them to tell them that. It would just make them feel bad.
5) Bossy/difficult women are not for me. I'm going to ask u to dance, I'm the man and I'm going to lead. If that doesn't fit it's OK, there are many passive men that can be led. Men stick around because of a woman qualities... not because she's difficult. Only a desperate person puts up w/ one who's difficult. Let's agree to be sweet and giving right from the start and let love rule :)
6) Please show me what ur face and body look like, clearly, today, BEFORE we get to know one another. My last 2 dates brought 30 uninvited pounds w/ them. As a health/fitness enthusiast it's essential for my attraction that the women be fit. I once flew a date in from NY just to have a beast show up that looked like and old, obese, alcoholic, man w/ down sydrome