I'm a future doctor looking for the love doctor (that's a nice corny start right?)
I moved here 6 months ago to start medical school, so a lot of my time is spent on hot dates in the library with my school books. Unfortunately they don't bring much to the table in terms of conversation or personality, so here I am on this site. Obviously my time is limited due to the rigors of my schooling, but I am looking for someone to enjoy my free time with. And someone who understands my commitment to my studies and is willing to be flexible.
Below are a few interesting things (well at least I think they are) about myself:
- I was born and raised in New Jersey (don't judge me... we aren't all like the cast members of Jersey Shore... and most of them are from New York anyway). This does not mean I fist pump when I dance.... I have plenty of other moves so fist pumping really isn't necessary.
- I am a HUGE HUGE HUGE basketball fan (mainly NBA but I dabble in college ball every now and then). I'm a die hard Celtics fan, and I'm still mourning over the loss of Ray Allen. And yes, I know Paul Pierce can't grow even facial hair. Whatevs. I still love #34
- I have been a certified EMT since age 16... and no that doesn't automatically make mouth-to-mouth the appropriate treatment for any medical malady (some patient of mine who was light-headed used that line on me once... props to him for creativity though)
- I've never eaten at Taco Bell before.
- I really enjoy outdoorsy things and am always up to try something new.
- I'm uber competitive and hate to lose. So I will try to beat you in everything. So you'll have to be able to handle that.
- I consider myself sassy and classy
I am hoping to find someone who is intelligent and ambitious, but who can still throw down and let loose from time to time. Sense of humor is always a plus, it gets tiring if I have to make all the jokes :). I don't know what else to say because you can't force chemistry with someone... you either have it or you don't. So a list of all the things I'm looking for can't make up for a lack of chemistry.
Send me a message if you want to know more.... there's a lot left to say.