A little about me...
1. I have a huge passion for travel and have been lucky enough to visit over 30 countries and live in 5 :)
2. I'm originally from Wisconsin - so beer cheese green bay packers = heaven
3. I just finished my first 1/2 marathon in March and love being active and outside - running the bayou/classes at the gym/yoga
4. I have zero artistic talent but 100% appreciation and love for music/art/photography
5. My friends and family would describe me as thoughtful; compassionate; good listener; dedicated; trusting; responsible; loving
6. I'm kind of a a foodie/wino and am on the hunt for Houston's best burger... open to suggestions.
8. I've lived in Texas for 13 years now and do not own cowboy boots/hat/or know how to 2 step.
9. My bucket list includes a yellow lab puppy (hopefully soon), a trip to South Africa, and a house on the beach
10. I have a huge heart for god, and value my family and friends
A little about you?
I'm looking for someone who is intelligent, funny, tall (yes I really am almost 6' tall :) and someone who is open/honest and highly values their faith and family. Could that be you? :)