Ten random pieces of information about me:
1. I grew up in Northern Ontario where we go to camp in the summer not the cottage, bring a pack sack to school rather than a back pack and watch a whole lot of hockey.
2. I lived in Shanghai, China for a year and absolutely loved it.
3. For a bit of a girly-girl, I am a surprisingly light packer and I don't really enjoy shopping.
4. I am addicted to hot yoga and step aerobics.
5. High heels are a staple in my wardrobe, but mostly because I like being taller than my students and I don't want to hem my pants.
6. I have a guitar, but I can't play. I will occasionally take lessons and play for a bit, but then my fingers get sore and I get very frustrated and stop.
7. I love to sing - usually in my car and at the top of my voice.
8. I'll read just about anything I can get my hands on, but my favourite book of all time is To Kill a Mockingbird.
9. My family is crazy and I absolutely adore them.
10. I am a sucker for an intelligent man who can make me think and make me laugh (broad shoulders don't hurt either!)
See something that interests you? Let me know!