This section blows as I'd rather you find out yourself but I understand it's a necessary evil, so here I go......
Please note that I listed random facts below rather than a "sales pitch" and they are in no particular order.
Also note that I enlisted the help of my 2 best friends (a married couple who pressured me into this match thing) standing behind me and laughing as I write these words, in the hope of adding an element of objectivity and perspective to this section BUT it seems to backfire as they are keeping my Pinot Noir juuuuust out of reach until I'm done here, forcing me to submit this without much editing and second guessing.....
I don't like them very much right now.
- I'm a cameraman and love everything that has to do with visuals: movies, photography, arts.
- I was born and raised in Germany and moved to the States when I was 23.
- I don't have a job, I have a career and I believe there is a difference. If you understand, we'll get along. ;)
- I was just told not to use "smileys"
- "Everything, Everything LIVE" by Underworld is the only album that makes me happy - almost instantly - no matter how sour I was before cranking the volume.
- I love Hockey but don't know much about other sports but promise I will learn.
- I was just told that I "coach" all televised hockey games from my sofa (I resent that). My male friend thinks I'm stupid, my female friend next to him (over my left shoulder) thinks it's cute. Right now, I like her better than him.
- I like traveling a LOT and have been around the world a few times. Hope you like traveling as well.
- I speak 3 languages but can only write and read in german and english.
- I love quoting movie one-liners. I'm full of them. "To the Chopper!!" ..... sorry.
- I listen to all kinds of music, depending on my mood, except country and hip-hop (though I have both on my iPod).
- I was just told that I don't have a good taste in music but I resent that, too (I think my Pinot is finally gone......)
- I have a rather large selection of motion picture scores and house music. Weird, right?
- I was just told not to call myself weird. I am increasingly getting tired of my female friend behind me telling me what to write.... :)
- I just got yelled at for using a smiley - again.
- I like books but read my magazine subscriptions on my iPad.
- I like hiking better than the gym.
- I'm a big practical joker, even at work.
- I like to laugh a LOT and sometimes my belly hurts because of it.
- I was just told my laughter is contagious.
- I don't like it when people misspell everything. I'm proud to say I'm very articulate and a great speller and will kick your butt in scrabble.
- I was just notified that I got beat by 64 points by my "friend" behind me in a game of scrabble. I'm sure he cheats.
- I only get cranky when I'm very, very tired.
- I'm a night owl, not really a morning person though I love sunrises and I'm known to catch a few every year.
- I prefer Coffee Bean over Starbucks.
- Snowboarding over Skiing.
- Nikon over Canon (does it matter?).
- I'm really good at BBQing, making Steaks and german Bratwurst but average at best at cooking in general.
- Both my friends agree on the Bratwurst part. WOW. Somebody please pinch me.
- I have sold over 300 pictures to "Getty Images" and hope to find them randomly in some magazine one day - no luck so far. :(
- I just got punched for using a smiley. Ouch.
- I doubt these two people behind me are indeed my friends..... kidding (please no more physical abuse, my shoulder thanks you)
- I was told I'm a bit stubborn but generally make good decisions.
- I'd say I'm dependable, thoughtful, funny, sarcastic, enthusiastic, generous and...... (really?) I'm told I'm "crazy to submit this as it is..."
Whatever that means.....
OK, please ask whatever else you'd like to know, I need to go rescue the Pinot (or whatever is left of it). Thanks for reading! :)