I am a down-to-earth, affectionate, bald (what?), supportive and fun-loving guy...surrounded by family and friends who are all really great in their own individual way. I am comfy with myself yet understand there's room to grow. I love life's little pleasures, but if a few big pleasures come my way, well...why not? LOL. I'm happy 99% of the time and neutral the other 1% of the time.
Extremely adventurous and curious...I enjoy learning through both participating and spectating, and think it's really neat when someone introduces me to new experiences. How great would it be to share life's amazing journey with someone special?
At the core of all this is my understanding and appreciation that I have been very fortunate in life. A day doesn't go by where I'm not thankful for it. I feel I will be even more fortunate when we meet! And the promise I will make to you from the very start is this: I'll give you everything I've got to give, every day.
And you? You are optimistic vs. cynical, sincere vs. false, spiritual vs. materialistic, selfless vs. self-absorbed, adventurous vs. regimented, open vs. guarded, young-at-heart vs. old-soul, and modest vs. affected. You prefer to look forward rather than backward. You're a big believer in "being as you are". And, if I want to watch The Walking Dead, you'd be OK with that (needed to end this on a light note!).
Thanks so much for taking the time to read my profile. :)