I just moved to San Antonio from Kansas City for work (I am an attorney) and I am adjusting to life in Texas. I am looking forward to meeting new people in town and learning what San Antonio has to offer! I love making lists, so here we go:
* Family and Friends are everything
* I love good wine and good food
* I love to travel
* My TV is almost always on Food Network or Travel or CNN
* My favorite movie is The Princess Bride.........."No more rhymes and I mean it! ....... Anybody want a peanut?"
* I have a slight obsession with stationary
* I love my Kansas Jayhawks! ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!!
* I make some mean hummus (It's the Egyptian in me...........my Mother would have considered it a failure if I couldn't make it!)
* I have been skydiving and cliff diving and am looking forward to more adventures
* I like a good vodka dirty martini
* Live music makes me happy
* I sound amazing singing in my car....alone.....with the windows up.......music blasting
* BBQ! OK OK so I have had some good BBQ here in TX but I still haven't found any that can compare to Kansas City BBQ!
* My roommate in law school is from Mobile, AL so I became an Alabama fan by default..........Roll Tide! I am working on adopting Texas.
I am looking for someone with whom I can share my interests with and who can challenge me to grow as a person. All while having a great time and laughing our way through. If you want to know more, I look forward to hearing from you.