Like all of us, never in a million years did I picture being on here--- but here I am! So while meeting women has never been a problem: i consider myself active, curious to meet new people, self confident, social, a perpetual smiling and laughing person, not too serious, and generally very comfortable in the most uncomfortable social settings (like meeting people on an airplane); I've graduated from meeting random women in bars-- so I really belong here!
A little more about me:
I've been extremely focused and dedicated to my career since graduating college-- which has come with some sacrifices to my personal life. With that said, I'm still very proud and thankful for the experiences I've had, the places I've seen, and the amazing friends I've made while moving between Texas, California, Ohio, and just about a year ago, to Massachussets (living in the Seaport District of Boston). I'm currently responsible for a sales team of 11, which at times makes me feel like a father, a therapist, and a life coach-- but it has taught me patience, tolerance, and given me some fantastic stories (always popular over drinks for some good laughs, some stuff you just can't make up).
Family is most important to me, I come from a large family (energetic, loud, fun-loving and somewhat sterotypical NJ Italian family) of 7 with two happily married parents. My ideal match has to have an appreciation and high value of family.
Enough about me! Some characteristics I'd hope to find in a Match (not necessarily all of these in one):
- Laughes much and smiles nearly as often
- Maintains a positive outlook and has a passion for life
- Has good values, compassionate, and believes in doing what's right.
- Embraces an active lifestyle, preferrably enjoys tennis as much as I do.
- Has goals in life and a desire to achieve them
- Enjoys traveling to new places, and trying new reataurants and bars!
- Values culture and the arts.
- Appreciates the nicer things in life, but appreciates the hard work to earn
- Can challenge me and not be affaif to tell me I was/am wrong
- Appreciates friendship, and enjoys quality time together whether a sports game, concert, or night on the couch together.
Understand that's appears to be a lot of criteria, but I'm flexible to someone with some of these traits that maybe brings other good ones too:.
If this sound like you, I really am looking forward to meeting you. If not, hope you find that special someone that's right for you.