I am a what-you-see-is-what-you-get kind of gal. I don't have the time or patience for games. Besides, what's the point? I value my time and respect yours as well. I'd be lying if I said chemistry doesn't matter -- after all, it's nature's way of getting us together in the first place. But I'm not a shallow person. I'm experienced enough to know not to judge a book by its cover. My perfect match is someone whose smile lights up the room, whose personality is magnetic, and someone with whom I feel as fortunate to be spending time with as they do with me.
- A true gentleman
- Sporting events (especially when my team wins!)
- Paul Daugherty (or anyone who makes me laugh out loud like he does -- could this be you?)
- Frosty mugs
- New beginnings
- Smiles that light up the room (redundant, I know)
- First kisses
- Season changes
- Rude, inconsiderate people (I have no use for)
- Rap music (is that an oxymoron?)
- Nascar and boxing (sorry, I just don't get it)
- Chinese food
Finally, a few rules. Please don't contact me if:
- I am old enough to be your mother. I am not interested in fulfilling your fantasies of being with an "older woman."
- If YOU are old enough to be my father.
- You frequently use (or are amused by other's use of) the acronyms "milf" or "gilf."
- You haven't posted a photo. I will assume you either want to lure me into giving you my email address so you can send me a naked photo OR that you are married. I promise you that if I want to see you naked, I will ask. And if you are married, shame on you.
- You want to add me to your list of potential booty calls. NOT that I'm not completely flattered, but...
Thanks for taking the time to get to know me ;-) If you think we'd have fun hanging out, I would love to hear from you!
Have fun, be safe, don't break anything, and GOOD LUCK!