Hi! Nice to "meet" you! So,I have spent the last decade focusing on my education and career and now that I am settled into a place that I really love I'd like to have someone to share it all with. Most people in my life are married with kids these days, and I work full time, so like most people on this site it's hard to find time to meet new people. Meeting new friends is great, too, so hopefully even if we don't "click" on all levels I can make some new friends along the way. :-)
A little about me:
- I am incredibly passionate about succeeding in whatever I do: small tasks, career goals, everyday items. Essentially, I don't think there can be a cap how far you can go in life, there is always room for growth in one place or another!
- I have a great sense of humor, but it can be very dry. I consider myself witty and think there are only few situations where a good pun isn't appropriate. Sarcasm is one of my favorite things. Major points if you can "bast balls" with the best of them and are able to "take it" just as well as you can "dish it out."
- I tend to be extremely outspoken; I "speak my mind" and "wear my heart on my sleeve." I am not a big fan of sugar coating things when it's not necessary but have tact enough to tell you how I feel when you ask me. I'd only ask the same of those around me.
- I enjoy staying in shape as much as the next person (i.e., everyone on this site.) I go to the gym anywhere from 3-5 times a week, depending on my what my work schedule allows, but in the summer I'd much rather get outside and throw a kayak in the river or take my dogs for a hike.
- Atlanta has a great live music scene and I relish concerts and live shows. I tend to catch at least a couple a month and love experiencing new bands/groups. As "cookie cutter" as it sounds, I really do love all types of music (except for most country and hardcore rap.) Some of my current favorites: The Black Keys, Mumford and Sons, Tool (absolute favorite of all time), Van Morrison, Florence and The Machine, Bassnectar, Eminem, SilverSun Pickups, The Mars Volta, Muse (this list could go on and on and I'd likely run out of characters before bands.)
- I hate the cold weather and tend to be by the pool in the summertime. Flip Flops and tank tops are absolutely acceptable attire in the summertime. :-)
A little about who I am looking for : Someone that can introduce me to new things and want to tag along with me for some new adventures! Someone that can keep up, but enjoys a quiet night in every once in a while also. I think it's a great sign of a well balanced relationship when you can go out and have a night with the boys, allowing me to have time with my girls. As mush as I love your company, we have to have a few nights to ourselves every once in a while! Love of dogs (i have two) and live music is pretty much a must. If you can talk football with me over a beer we'll pretty much get along at all times. Someone that's open and honest when it comes to communication. Someone that is looking for a two-way, balanced partnership. Someone that wants to meet my friends and wants me to meet theirs. A travel buddy.
All in all, I'd love to hear from you. Send me a wink or a message and hopefully we can get to know each other a bit. Looking forward to it! :-)
(As a disclaimer: not to be too "debbie downer" or make things too serious, but I feel it's necessary to get out in the open - in today's political climate I feel it's important to mention that I am a Libertarian. I support the notion of small government and the "live and let live" mentality. My political views align most closely with Gary Johnson's - it's safe to say that if you're a huge Obama supporter we won't mesh well long term.