To better represent myself and my personality, here are 10 interesting thoughts. Feel free to use one or more of them as a conversation starter if you are sending me a message.
1) I'm going to believe that it’s not all about the person on the inside and compatibility but that physical appearance and how much money one makes is what really matters. (Wait, I think I got that backwards)
2) I paint pictures of my friends and anyone else willing to pose, except for posers.
3) I enjoy all kinds of movies and prefer subtitles to a generic English version of a movie set in a foreign land.
4) I’m overcoming my fear of bees and large buzzing insects.
5) I was expecting taller trees in Alaska, denser rain forest in Costa Rica, and better meat in Argentina.
6) The Millennium trilogy is better than the Twilight series.
7) I like to believe that things happen for a reason
8) I know how to salsa dance well enough to dance badly.
9) I don’t understand why some women set their profile pic with a pic of them and their hot friend and make you have to guess who they are. Inevitably they are not the hot friend.
10) If you read this far you should send me a message.
Here's are more generic version for the about me section.
I think my friends would describe me as someone who is honest, loyal, sensitive, artistic and intelligent. I enjoy challenges and new adventures.
I'm looking for someone that is spontaneous, intellectually stimulating and at the same time playful and funny. I like to think that things happen for a reason and that good things come to those that work hard and believe in themselves.