Ok, don't assume that I'm playing hard to catch, I only know very specifically what I want, if reading this profile you notice that there is something you can't deal with, thank you for the time you took reading it, however please save us some time and move on:
- I travel for work every week around US (no, i'm not a flight attendant LOL) I only spend weekends at home (Miami). I know... is hard for people to believe that you can actually date someone or be in a relationship if you can only see this person 3 days a week, however I truly feel that with the right person and ENOUGH TRUST it can be done! I was in an international LDR for 2 years so I know what it takes... Do you?
- I'm a relationship orientated guy, I'm masculine, intelligent, a fun guy to be with (I laugh and joke around all the time) and I’ve heard that I’m a good kisser too. And those are my preferences when it comes to my match. if I get to choose one of them I will have to say that being masculine is a MUST (sorry, it's a preference). I also have an age-range, please try to go by that as well.
- I like to have dinners (either cooked at home or at a new place in town), cuddle in bed watching a movie or TV, not a fan of clubs/bars however I go to them because I like to dance too... but I prefer quiet nights at home or a special date with a guy I'm comfortable with. I like someone caring and that PLEASE can express what they feel... that's why I normally prefer latin men, but I've found that not all of them are and I've bumped into some expressive and caring white guys (rare but exist) so I'm giving a shot to all here.
- *** PLEASE READ THIS PART *** If you’re “on the rebound” (ex-issues of any kind or recent separation) or you don’t really know what you’re looking for, then please AVOID ME!!! (I have had bad experiences with these issues on this website and I feel that takes away the full value of it).
- I know what I want but I like taking it slowly there… so, if you don't hate me already or think I'm a douche bag, hit me up and let’s get to know each other and see what happens, a friendship is always welcomed if we don’t click or the spark is not there…