I am a friendly, easy-going woman looking for a nice, sociable and smart guy who shares my sense of humor and at least some of my interests.
I'm a fan of Baltimore sports teams since I grew up here, even though I lived in Boston for nearly six years (the crazy Boston sports fans were not able to convert me). I am the type of person who can have fun in many different types of situations, whether it is going out to a bar, having dinner with friends, or staying in and watching the latest comedy or drama on new release.
I love exercise and spending time outdoors. Right now I'm training for a half marathon in October. Another hobby of mine is cooking; I love making people happy with food! In the winter, I enjoy going on ski trips. I'm pretty good at skiing, but not an expert. I also enjoy seeing live music and going to shows.
Here are some facts about me:
- I have two brothers and two sisters (I am the second)
- I love going to Maine in the summer for the beauty and the cooler weather.
- I used to live on a power boat in the summers growing up.
- I snowboarded as a teenager when it was becoming all the rage.
- I've been to Bratislava, Slovakia and Budapest, Hungary, but never to Chicago, Las Vegas, or anywhere in Texas (unless you count the airports). I finally made it to Seattle this summer.
- I sing and I sang in an a cappella group in college.
The last movie I saw was The Sixth Sense for the second time. My recent reads were the Wall Street Journal, Hilarity Ensues (yes, I know, Tucker Max's book), The New Atheism, and Give Me One Wish. I'll admit... I've been thinking about reading Fifty Shades of Grey. I enjoy all kinds of music, but lately I've been really into country.
If you are interested in seeing if we make a great fit, please email me. I look forward to hearing from you! :)