Hi! I am a pretty down to Earth guy - I like all the usual things you do, and willing to give everything else a shot. My main interests are playing sports (mostly a golf/soccer player), going to the gym - kickboxing is my favorite class, and martial arts in general is challenging and fun. I like long drives that don't have a destination. I really enjoy amazing music of all forms, and I like to create it as well. I love a great cup of coffee - there is something alluring about being out somewhere while drinking it too. I am a casual drinker, so I can hang at a bar, but give me a good movie on a quiet night with a good meal and good company, and I can be all set too.
One of my favorite things is going to music venues and catching live music - I love discovering new talent, and I get inspired by it too. I am a musician by hobby/semi profession, so I play gigs and am quite active in the music community. My business is unique: I am a niche purveyor of high end pianos - so I am loaded with every useless fact you could ever want to know about one. It's a great trade, love doing it, and my clients are amazing.
I have a dog, and I have a cat. They are ridiculously adorable.
I have most of what I want out of life, but I am looking for that special person to share it with.
Here are 11 things you should probably know about me -
1) I like to make lists
2) In a crowded bar, I am the quiet one (actually, all I really want to do is play a game of some kind - foosball, pool, darts..)
3) Speaking of games, I love to play them - Cribbage, poker, chess topping the list (a different list)
4) When I watch TV, I LOVE to put my feet up. My dog & cat love it too.
5) I give 100% to anything I do, the aforementioned included.
6) I put spinach and kale in my smoothies
7) I love to play sports, any sports, I even played ice hockey once, and I don't even ice skate. Strangely, not much of a sports watcher, unless it's a social thing, then I'm all about it.
8) I'm a director, not in the film sense. I'm not bossy about it, I just point things out. I've learned to keep it shut though.
9) Who's got two thumbs and can do lots of things, mostly pretty well?
10) I don't like to point out obvious things
11) This is fun, let's keep going.
12) I am a musician, I play the piano, I can hear music and play it, when Gotye is going on about someone he used to know, I am listening to the compression on the bass and how well it sits with the Pizz strings buried in the mix.
13) I have a very organized mind, which is unfortunately where my organization ends.
14) I really enjoy laughing, love Louis CK. I can listen to him for hours.
15) I don't photograph well - I am way cooler in the animated form.
16) I secretly visit cute overload, because I love animals.
17) I listen to jazz. Often.
18) I enjoy traveling, visiting interesting places, experiencing new things.
19) I also enjoy my comfort zone - But I enjoy it WAY more when i've come back to it.
20) I can be a little grabby, but I have a good touch and give fantastic massages. I even own candles!
21) My perfect night out involves live music, good food, a drink or two (captain on the rocks here, or a good cab), and #19.
22) I don't wear my hat backwards.
23) If you give me good cause, I might just let you win
That's enough about me for now. What about you?