Hi, I'm Jason! I'm an EntJ, if that means anything to you.
I find myself here because I am the 11th wheel in my group of friends, and that make it difficult to meet other singles I enjoy going out to bars very much, but I am no the type to try to meet a girl at the bar. That guy who didn't come up bother you and your friends, That's me :)
I am looking for a friendship that evolves into a serious relationship with somebody where honesty is natural, trust is everything, and caring is selfless. Somebody who has an endless source of wonder. Somebody with a killer smile and bright eyes. Somebody who naturally inspires me to be the best that I can be.
I'm a pretty assertive guy with an established career that I love, great spirit, and a clear sense of direction. I am a business major, though my career is that of a software engineer. I do enough with computers at work; so I don't really do much with them at home. I'm a handy guy; good with construction, fixing, designing, creating, and DIY projects. I have a house near NC State and naturally enjoy spending my free time around that area.
I'm an honest guy with a great sense of humor, a solid career that I love, and genuine attraction to sweetness. I have no weird past; only a bright future. Let's talk!
Tall (ish). Funny. Funny-Looking. Sarcastic. Clever. Handy. Established. Gentleman. Loves naps. Social. Family oriented.
* I accidentally took a zoomba class once and had a great time.
* I can fix your computer if you ask nicely.
* I am a talented artist; with my most famous work being a foot sculpture made of ramen noodles. I paint, ink, design, and sculpt.
* I can sing (poorly) the entire score of Phantom of the Opera
* I enjoy cooking, cleaning, and doing dishes by hand
* I attempt to teach myself Japanese annually.
* I recently started playing the harmonica.
* A week is not complete without having visited Harris Teeter. Twice :)