Just looking for a way to waste some time until the weather gets warmer and Mad Men and Arrested Development come back....
I grew up just outside NYC and can't imagine living anywhere else. After almost 5 years, this city continues to amaze me, and I'm hoping to meet someone with whom I can continue to explore all that NYC has to offer.
- I laugh. A lot. And, I am very sarcastic. There is nothing that brings me more joy than to see family, friends, and those around me laughing and enjoying themselves.
- I tend to go from being very serious to ridiculously silly at the drop of a dime.
- I still find that the simple things in life bring me the most joy - like a great dinner out or at home with friends, a relaxing sunny afternoon in Central Park, or a simple low key gathering of friends that turns into an all night party.
- Former college athlete, I like to stay active and you can probably find me training for something most of the time
- l am constantly looking to learn new things, meet new people and gain additional perspectives on life.
- I work on the business/strategy side of sports and entertainment. I think professional success is important but it does not define me or my views
- Recently moved to a new neighborhood and I cannot wait for warmer weather so I can really start to explore the shops, restaurants, etc. Would be great to have a partner in-crime join me.
I am looking to meet someone who can experience and learn new things from me, just as I can from them. Someone who leads an active life - socially, physically, professionally - but can appreciate and look forward to relaxing together. She should be open-minded, appreciate sarcasm (and give it right back) and can laugh uncontrollably with no reservations but can also enjoy conversations that challenge and inspire one another.