Hello, strangers. My name's James, some people call me Jim. I was born and raised in beautiful Northeast Philadelphia, did undergrad at Temple, and now I'm wrapping up my Master's at St. Joe's. Between living in Philly my whole life and working in an office all week, I tend to get stir-crazy and want to explore. That's kind of why I decided to try Match - I figured it would be a good way to break routine and meet some new people. My favorite activities are camping, hiking, skiing, riding my motorcycle, going on adventures, and meeting new people. I was raised in a good family - Italian on one side, Irish English on the other. I'm also on my 15th year of Catholic school and, though I don't practice much, I think it made me who I am today.
Random facts about me:
- My favorite TV shows are Always Sunny, and Game of Thrones
- My favorite movies are The Blues Brothers and the Austin Powers trilogy
- I read about 6 news sources a day - If you want to talk current events, I'm your dude
- I'm huge on music and listen to almost everything (no country)
- I used to play a saxophone in the Irish American String Band - anyone like mummers?
- I have a soft spot for those that like to spend their time helping others - so get in touch if you're a teacher, nurse, doctor, etc.
If you think we might get along, say hello!