My name is Julia and have been in South Florida for 2 years. I lived in Jacksonville, Florida for college and the start of my career. Being born in Oklahoma, (Go Sooners!!) and raised in a military family, I enjoy traveling by plane, train, boat, or car. I am a successful woman and still working toward my next career goals in life. When meeting new people I come across as shy or timid, but after some time I become more animated. My time spent away from my career can range from flying to visit a friend for the weekend, deciding who I should bench on my fantasy team, lazy day out on the sandy beach, or giving my car a bath among others. I love to bake from scratch, so there is always some sort of dessert nearby.
Things about me:
- I have a huge, somewhat crazy love for all types of cheese
- Enjoy any trip to a theme park
- Will try anything at least once, if not twice
- Avoid Wal-mart at all costs
- Don't like being late
- Enjoy watching a Star Wars marathon (Yes, I guess you can call me a bit nerdy)
- Start every morning with Mike and Mike/Sportscenter and a cup of coffee
If you feel like you could be a match for me, please let me know!