Congrats. You've made it this far. This is where it gets weird...
- New to NYC! I've moved three times in the last 11 months (NC, Denver, DC) but finally staying put for awhile. I really like exploring and getting lost in the city, thank god for Google maps.
- I like to watch Food Network. I'm hypnotized by it. I also like cooking, and most of the time I'm successful. OK some of the time.
- If money weren't an issue, I would be a teacher and a coach. If you are one of these, I'm probably jealous of you. I'd also volunteer more and eat breakfast food for every single meal.
- I love traveling and being outdoors, but staying in with someone that I like is probably more fun than screaming at them at a club.
- In the past two years I've been to Argentina, Uruguay, Costa Rica, the French Riviera, Positano, Cinque Terre, Florence, Rome....and Jackson, MS.
- If you're the 3 foot tall or the 8'11" girl that maxes out the height restrictions, please contact me. I have a lot of questions for you.
- A few characteristics that I seem to repeat in the people that I find awesome: loyalty, a sense of humor, sarcasm, honesty, the ability to roll their eyes at me one second then thank me for opening the door for them the next, education, and the desire to help others.