My profile may seem a little straightforward, and it is because, well I am. I've spent a little time on dating sites off and on and honestly I prefer that people not waste my time so
I won't spend a lot of time sharing my hobbies, goals, and aspirations because 90% of the people who contact me haven't read it, thus I end up answering the same questions again. The remaining 10% don't care.
I'm a simple person. What you see is what you get! I'm 40 years old and have 2 children and I'm not interested in playing games, guessing what's on your mind, tricking you into eating your vegetables or doing anything else for that matter.
If you're not interested in a relationship or me for that matter, be respectful of my time and just say it! I'm a big girl, I can handle it. If you'd just like to be friends just say so. If I decide to jump in both feet first its my issue not yours.
I'm fairly straightforward and try to be honest at all costs. I do what I say and say what I mean and have very little tolerance for BS.
That said, I'm a fairly intense and passionate person which doesn't mean I dont like to have fun because I do. It just means I cut to the chase. I know what I want when I see it which means you will see it too. I'm pretty laid back and enjoy those with great sense of humor and quick wit.
I cook (cuz I like too), clean (if I need to), do laundry (cuz I need to and like too), and enjoy the occasional home DIY project. I also drink, smoke cigars, bowl (a lot), and golf (sorta).
All that said, I'm not interested in a frilly relationship...gloss on the outside and no substance within. I'm looking for someone to connect with on many levels; intellectually, spiritually, physically and emotionally. If you can't deal with or offer these things we really have nothing to talk about. I am who I am. No games, No gimmicks, just me. If you think we could be friends, be clear that I expect the same of my friends. The folks that I call friends are open, honest and love me because I am who I am, ALWAYS. Nothing more, nothing less! Yes, some days I'm a cranky b*tch, and some days I'm sunshine and roses if anyone says they're not, they lie.
So if you're interested, hit me up.
Please DO NOT contact me if you're married, have a girlfriend, or are living with someone. Seriously, dont waste my time!
Please dont contact me if you cannot compose an email using proper grammar.
And PLEASE don't address me as baby, sweetheart, sexy, and any other term that's inappropriate for an initial introduction I will not respond.
Profiles with no pictures will not be responded to. I HATE taking pictures yet I've managed to post some, I think you can handle it as well. Besides, I love to see a man with a beautiful smile!