I would like to believe I am not the average woman (in case there ever was such a concept). Here are some tidbits about me that will give you a glimpse into the woman I am…
1. I like lists, as has already been demonstrated.
2. I have my girly-girl moments of obsessions with chick flicks, purses, and shopping (aka retail therapy). I can be woman enough
to admit there have been times I have chosen to watch Pride and Prejudice over Talledega Nights. No offense, Ricky Bobby.
3. I also am in love… with football (just professional football at the moment). I’m talking head over heels.
3a. I would love to be able to watch games and yell at bad referee calls with you.
3b. Yes, it’s okay if you want to quiz me on players, coaches, or some of the analysts on NFL-related shows.
4. I love to laugh and find a sense of humor to be so attractive in a man.
5. I think Mike and Mike in the Morning is a hilarious way to start the day.
6. I have an inner nerd which craves time at libraries, museums, and cultural events. Music, dance, literature, and art are truly
inspiring to me. Extra points if you will sit through a ballet performance or a visit an art museum with me. Max points if you can
pretend as though it wasn't excruciating for you to do!
7. I enjoy getting my hands dirty, literally. I like digging, planting, and playing around in my yard. Nature is always interesting to me.
8. I am currently in graduate school and eagerly await graduation (ever experienced senioritis?).
9. I am close to my family and friends and cherish time I get to spend with them. I'd like to find a guy who has similar
relationships with his family and loved ones.
10. I look forward to getting to know you.