Hello and thank you for taking the time to read my profile. A little about me...my friends and family would describe me as very outgoing, independent, fun, successful, driven, intelligent, funny, and passionate. I am a very strong and confident person, one that can handle a lot of stress and things going on at the same time. I value integrity, honesty, family, friendships, and I have a very big heart. I am dependable, stable (on all levels) and friends and family know they can count on me no matter what they need or what time of day it is. I love a good conversation and especially a good laugh. I am the kind of girl who will surprise you with sweet little messages and gifts, show up with your favorite drink or food, give you a big hug just when you need it most, and make sure you are always taken care of.
I have an established career and have the amazing opportunity to lead and mentor staff. I am extremely fortunate to have a great job that is very fulfilling and that I love. I am very analytical (my degree is in Math) and I am definitely a thinker. I am looking to meet some new people that I can have fun with, and ultimately that someone special to spend the rest of my life with. I believe a strong friendship Is crucial to a lasting relationship so I want to be your best friend. And of course, passion, romance, and chemistry must be there as well. ;)
I love to run for exercise as I find it very relaxing and consider it my "me time". Love to put the headphones in and go for a long run just about anywhere. I find it very relaxing and it helps me clear my head of all of life's stresses. I also work out regularly at the gym and taking care of myself is very important to me so I try to stay in shape.
A little more about me:
- I love watching sports (football is my favorite)
- I have a great sense of style (very trendy)
- I can hold an intelligent conversation with you for hours
- I can get ready faster than most girls you know and I don't travel with 5 bags
- I look just as good without makeup as I do with it on. I take care of my skin.
- I keep my house very clean (ok, most of the time anyways). That is very important to me. And no, I don't have a maid.
- I am a regular at Starbucks ;) You don't have to be a coffee drinker, just don't give me a hard time about it.
- I am a girly girl, but I can be 'just one of the guys' too. I get along with all kinds of people.
- I have a funny, goofy side but I know when to be serious.
- There's no drama here...I don't have time for it.
The man I fall in love with will love me for who I am and be absolutely crazy about me. He will be funny, intelligent, successful, not judging or controlling, laid back, respectful, have a good sense of style and take care of himself, be a good listener, open minded, affectionate, passionate, value family and friendships, and make me a better person.
I know you're out there...looking forward to hearing from you. ;)