LET'S GET RIGHT TO THE POINT.
* I"VE BEEN IN LAW ENFORCEMENT SINCE 1998.
" I CARRY A BADGE, AMONG OTHER THINGS. FOR WORK "HOMELAND SECURITY / DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE.
* I DON'T MIND WEARING A SUIT AND TIE, BUT WHEN I GET A CHANCE I LOVE THROWING ON A PAIR OF JEANS.
* I WORK 2 TO 4 DAYS A MONTH AT THE PLAYBOY MANSION AS DIRECT OF SECURITY. FEELING IN FOR A VERY GOOD FRIEND OF MIND THAT IS THE MAIN DIRECT OF SECURITY THERE. I CAN TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT, IF IT BOTHERS THE PERSON I'M DATING.
* I'M LOOKING FOR SOMEONE DOWN TO EARTH
*I DO VALUE FRIENDSHIP JUST AS MUCH AS A RELATIONSHIP
* BODY TYPE, I LIKE SLENDER OR ATHLETIC AND TONE. IN THE PAST I'VE INCLUDED ABOUT AVERAGE, BUT EVERYTIME I'VE MET SOMEONE THAT PUT ABOUT AVERAGE THEY WERE ALWAYS IN THE NEXT SECTION "A FEW EXTRA POUNDS AND PLUS.
**IF YOU CAN HANG WITH ALL THAT, GREAT** THEN KEEP READING.
Looking for down to earth “photo’s, dress like a lady. If you need to expose your full body to sell yourself “like your breast and hanging out” apply for playboy (do you see guys showing their body exposed from the waist down? If so then YOU ALL have issues. (DON’T RESPOND)
I SE ENOUGH SKIN WHEN I WORK AT THE PLAYBOY MANSION
You girls and guys that have photo’s with the opposite sex in there photo’s “TURN OFF”
Trying to change someone’s eating habits “get a grip”. (DON’T RESPOND)
Love this one “I’m friends with my ex-boyfriends or ex-husbands. “SO” (DON’T RESPOND)
Does that mean we all 3 have dinner together. (DON’T RESPOND)
I’M A PROFESSIONAL PROFILER FOR THE “DOJ”. What a turn off, get a grip.
GET THE HINT YET, OR MOST I GO ON.
I'd like to say that I have "Old World Morals" good blood. Do on to others as you wish them to do on to you. Let's just put it this way, I just don’t let anybody in my life. I work for Homeland Security, I make my own hours. And at the Department of Justice "DOJ", I work as a profiler in the I.T. fraud department. I also own a high profile executive protection security / bodyguard company "I work in a suit and tie almost 100%" in of the time. 80% of my work at the Homeland Security / DOJ office is training the internship Officers / Agents that are completing their bachelor or master's degree. There is a 2 year residency required to complete a Homeland Security degree "for their bachelor or master's degree in most colleges. I also work part-time for 1 of the largest film / T.V studio's as an adviser in executive protection for high profile actor
I do have a lot more to tell you about myself once I get to know you a little better.
P.S. “IF you really have a strong interest “attraction/True Friendship is hard to come by” let’s talk
LIFE FLIES BY FAST, LET"S ENJOY THE MOMENT