I'm a big fan of bullet points, so here are a few quick facts about me:
- I'm pretty sarcastic and I have a dry sense of humor. I realize that 95% of people on here say that - but I really do.
- I crave intellectual conversation and argument.
- I'm looking for someone who will be my partner and my equal. Call me out if I'm being an insensitive prick, and have some of your own ideas about what you want to do this weekend. I have met far too many people who want me to run their lives and dominate a relationship. I am not that person.
- I am a ridiculously loyal person. I will drive through the night to help a friend or family member in need. I'm looking for the same type of person. If you can't count on a friend or boyfriend or girlfriend or husband or wife, then what's the point of it all?
- Also, for full-disclosure, my job allows me to work from at home and travel, so I can literally live anywhere in the USA. That being said, I'm open to moving just about anywhere. If you're a similar free-spirit, that might be a good thing. I could very well live my entire life and die in good 'ol NJ...just throwing it out there.
I think I've hit all of the points that haven't been asked in other questions...if you have any other questions, drop me an e-mail :).