Am I a catch? I think so. Why? Happiness. I'm surrounded by family and friends who have helped to make me the man I am today. I've worked hard, and I'm content when I look in the mirror at the person I have become. Optimism has led to ambition, and encouragement has driven success. All in all, life gets better with each passing day. Care to join me?
Here's who I am:
- Monday-Friday I'm sporting a shirt and tie speaking with doctors and medical professionals. My friends call me a drug dealer, but I push preventative medicine, working for a large pharmaceutical company. I'm very passionate about what I do and I love the freedom I have with my career to run my own territory.
- Weeknights I'll try to have dinner in or out with friends, family, or a special lady if there is one in my life. I'm not exactly a chef, but I'm willing to learn if you'll teach me. Also, I may be with friends watching a game, or at a local performance, comedy club, etc. I don't mind going out late on work nights once per week and I may sacrifice sleep for some great memories.
- Weekends I'll either have plans with family or friends, or play it by ear. I'm up for mostly anything at a moment's notice. I'll enjoy absolutely anything because I'm easily genuinely pleased and I make a good time out of any experience.
- I'm probably the youngest one in my company, with a spectacular career, modern/contemporary home to myself, and a thirst for life.
- Friends often laugh and say "where does he come up with this stuff?"
- One-on-one conversation contains laughter and smiles...guaranteed
- I converted my garage into a full bar because I love to host functions and bring together friends and family
- I like to have a balance of fire and water (fireplaces/candles waterfalls/oceans/lakes)
- My parents and grandparents are amazing and happily married (29 years and 63 years)
- I'm easily amused and its easy to drag you into my shenanigans and joy at all times
- I have a lot to offer and I work hard to be "a catch" =)
- Wit is the best thing in life!
- I'm known as being available at a moment's notice and always THERE when I'm available
- Things I aim to learn over the next few years: two more languages, masseuse class, and cooking skills
-Witty, positive, attractive inside and out, kind, ambitious, great sense of humor, assertive, with a multi-layered personality that leaves me craving to know more.
What I will do for you:
- Bring you lunch and medicine when you're sick at work
- Surprise you with dinner for no reason at all
- Tell you we're going to see a movie and then surprise you with a live performance you'll love
- Show up to meet your friends for for the first time with 3 bags of takeout food randomly
- Talk to your best gal friend about the "jerk" she is dating when she is upset and cheer her up
- Go to whatever event/function you were afraid to drag me to because you thought I'd hate it, and I'll make sure we have a blast.
- Work on keeping the chivalry aspect alive by opening your car door, offering my jacket, walking on the street side of the sidewalk, and learning other ways you appreciate in order to treat you as a gentleman
- Plan get-togethers with friends and family to make sure everyone stays in touch and we see who we want to see when we want to see them
Regardless of whether we decide you're "wifey material" and I'm a "hubby prospect"... let's have fun and see where it takes us...