I'm a smart, athletic, and a competitive person. I work at a good company and I enjoy my job and the people I work with. If I'm not in the office then I'm working out.
My ideal someone: secure about his career and his future, makes good money, works out on a regular basis, has manners, has a great set of friends, is a Christian, and is happy with his life. Not to mention is secure enough to give me my space own space but isn't afraid to pick up the phone and say “Hi”. Someone who wouldn’t mind attending church with me, wouldn't be afraid to hold my hand on a plane or pick me up at the airport w/ flowers, is just as comfortable going out and/or cuddling on the coach watching a movie. I’m looking for that someone to complete me – make me a better person. I only want to marry once.
Things to know about me:
- I don’t mind watching sports.
- I really don’t cook.
- I’m organized – which carries over to my house and my car.
- I’m stubborn and sarcastic.
- I try my best to attend church every week.
- I work out between 3 – 6 times per week (Rock climbing and Crossfit).
- I’m drama free.
Other background information:
- I played 4 years of Division I soccer.
- I have by Black Belt in TKD.
- Ran a mini-marathon in 2007 and full marathon in 2008 -- I don't run anymore.
- Did a 12 mile Tough Mudder last year
- No kids and/or crazy ex-boyfriends.
I’m probably the girl your Mom would like you to bring home!