To be honest its way more fun to get to know somebody in person (and websites kind of kill that vibe IMO) but I'll leave you with a few anecdotes:
- I'm a well-educated dance machine turned financial analyst who's caught the travel bug. I come with a slapstick sense of humor, appreciation for history, and large derriere that allows me to float in water. I also love the following: Summer BBQs, Chicago, Anime, Sports, and collecting baseball cards (Yea I'm the only man-child that still does that). In addition, I'm driven to achieve my personal happiness no matter what. Meaning, I go through the routine of work everyday fixated on a desire to stop working for money, and start living for my dreams. Yea sounds corny. It is but it's me. Yea maybe a little weird but you probably got that when I mentioned Anime 4 lines above. Did you count them? I mean the number of lines ... that said:
- Physical attraction is easy
- Emotional attraction takes time
- Mutual understanding of growing together - that's what I'm looking for - I learn from you, you learn from me, we grow together !
- I work hard and reward myself through travel. I love to travel. I just got back from Turkey. Amazing. You have to go. And you don't even know me but I'm saying it ... you have to go! Biggest city in Europe, the people, the culture, the history, the food, the everything. Next up France and the Reading Music Festival in England come August.
- Also please note: Ice Cream is best served with Chocolate Chip Cookies.
I'm looking for someone who is different from me. Someone with a unique education, crazy life experience, personality, sense of humor, background, etc... where I can be like wow I really have the opportunity to grow and learn from this person. Fingers crossed.