I was born and raised in Miami. I came out to southern California about 12 years ago for the surf and snow.
It typically does not matter to me if I am single or in a relationship, as long as I was having fun. But these days I am in a place where I am much happier being able to share my life with a partner.
I love to travel and I love to spoil my girl. Im looking for someone who is attractive and not afraid to be sexy, but also able to be comfortable with herself and have fun even when she's not in heels or makeup.
She needs to be able to kick off the stilettos and hike down a beach in Mexico or Hawaii, ski down a mountain, get in a kayak, don snorkel gear and be able to wear a bikini well.
I am into fitness and being healthy and Im looking for the same.
Although staying in shape is important to me, I like paying more attention to my girl than myself in the mirror.
Im not looking for someone who is ok with mediocrity. And I mean that in a healthy way.
I am self employed, financially well off and have the ability to live anywhere I want. One great benefit for my future girlfriend is my business is a health beauty company so she will always have the best skin care products available ; )
I am a creative spirit at my base but with both feet planted firmly in logic and reality.
I don't have addictions, a rap sheet or OCD.
I don't like to fight or argue, so if you are stimulated by makeup sex, Im not your guy. I like"happy place" sex.
I've never been in jail or have had kids, illegitimate or otherwise.
I am not the jealous type, and I find girls with confidence very sexy.
I don't care if you do or don't do drugs (other than bath salts cuz I don't want my face eaten off)
I personally do not do drugs, but honestly, I can't think of any really hot girls I've dated who didn't do one sort of drug or another. It's all good as long as it's not an addiction and they can keep up with me.
I LOVE hot shoes on a woman.
I DO like girls with a bit of a bad girl in them ; )
I am looking for happiness, whatever package that comes in. I'll just let it happen if it happens.
A bit about me;
- I've owned an orthopedics co. where I developed products for the Miami Dolphins among other professional sports teams as well as Olympians and world champion surfers. I also licensed a patented device to JohnsonJohnson.
- I run my Health Beauty business from wherever I happen to be that day.
- I bartended on South Beach Miami for a decade.
- I've saved over a dozen lives as a lifeguard.
- I help teach wounded warriors how to surf.
- I love dogs.
- I think women are smarter than men.
- I think women are supposed be concerned about their security long term to truly find happiness in a relationship.
That's enough, there needs to be more left for live conversation ; )