My friend had success with online dating so I figured why not; the worst that can happen is I meet some new people.
About myself: (This is the worst part)
- I am a very easy-going, laid back, and down to earth. A t-shirt and jeans type person. I try not to stress over the small things and make sure I enjoy life.
- I am driven and I do know what I want out of life. I do work hard but I no matter how hectic life can get, I always make time for my family and friends.
- I do enjoy a good conversation. It could be about anything, I am always interested in hearing and learning something new.
- I enjoy learning and trying new things. I like to find that next great restaurant or bar.
- I love to laugh and because of that I enjoy watching a lot of comedies, stand-up, listening to podcast and entertaining radio shows like Kevin and Bean. I enjoy cracking jokes and listening to jokes and a good joke is always appreciated.
- I enjoy reading , playing games (board or video), and I and a sucker for a great comic book movie (or good movie in general). I live off of my Netflix and finding a new show on it and enjoying a marathon happens quite a bit.
- Spending time outdoors camping, fishing, hiking, running, golfing (traditional and disc), and much more is always a great time. I don’t know who doesn’t enjoy the beach or hanging out in the mountains or in the snow.
- I enjoy going to sporting events and following my teams Kings, Lakers, Dodgers, (I'm waiting for an LA football team....again) and others. The only time I will hate the team you follow is when you play one of mine.
- Cooking is fun and I enjoy getting adventurous with my dishes and learning new dishes.
- I enjoy taking my bike for a ride. It is a lot of fun to explore with the bike.
- I like working with my hands and taking on DIY projects. I will admit that I have taken on projects that are a bit adventurous and did not come out correctly but I learn from it and apply what I have learned on the next project.
- Now that I have worked for a couple of years I would like to travel more around the world.
- More about me to come when I can think of what to write.
What I am looking for:
- I’m looking for someone to be themselves.
- Someone who loves to laugh and not afraid to enjoy life.
- Lastly someone who is honest and trustworthy.
Please don't be scared/shy if you have any questions just send me a message. Feel free to send an e-mail or wink so I know you are interested. If I wink at you it means I have read your profile and enjoyed it. Wink back so I know you are interested and I have no problem starting the e-mail conversation.