Here’s me: I’m 80% extrovert in that I thrive on being on the go, but also enjoy quiet evenings of reading, writing (I’m the main writer – owner of my own business), or just listening to music and other passionate projects. But the other 20% enjoys one-on-one conversation, glass of wine and board games with friends, taking a bike trek, jaunt on the boat to watch the sunset or just watching movies. “I have high standards for my friends, but once they’re in my ‘circle of trust’ they know they can count on me for anything". I laugh easily and choose happiness on a daily basis.
Normal for $1,000.00 is my motto.
Here’s yours: You’re willing to talk about anything and everything–the word “TMI” is not in your vocabulary. You’re inherently flirtatious–I love to be teased just as much as I’ll enjoy teasing you. You may or may not have children and your spontaneity is rejoiced. Bonus points if you believe in serendipity and you don’t mind that I keep my condo very warm into the fall and winter months....
Here’s your first e-mail to me; I love a good question–ask me something based on my profile that you truly want to know that I haven’t been asked before. Tell me the last thing you saw or did that made you feel like people are inherently good or tell me what your favorite blog is and why. Books read are a fabulous second alternative.
Wishing you ALL the best!