I'm pretty laid back. I love life and always find a way to roll with whatever comes my way, both good and bad. I love to laugh, smile, and have a good time. I love being outdoors, learning new things, traveling, and being active. At the same time, I love a quiet, romantic night in and enjoying intelligent conversation over a few beers (or wine because I'm refined like that) and laughing ourselves silly as we make fun of each other and give each other a hard time. I'm a pretty sarcastic person and often use dry humor by choice, so to get me is to love my sarcasm and humor. I also like to use witty humor and look to see if other people get it (and then internally laugh when they don't). I am looking for an independent woman who has a stable career, who loves to travel anywhere, and who is physically active. Smart, intellectual, and witty/sarcastic is super sexy. I also am looking for an assertive woman that knows what she wants and isn't shy about going after it. I'm looking for a best friend that I'm madly in love with.
- What goes up, must go down. Well unless its a really light gas like helium or it gets stuck in a tree or something.
- A neutron walks into a bar and asks for a shot. The bartender gives him one. The neutron says "how much do I owe you?". Bartender replies "for you, no charge".
- I have a friend who thinks bug spray is a great perfume.
- Huh? What?
- I just built built-in bookshelves with a good friend in my living room. Well I was really his tool b*tch and then I painted them.
- I'm writing a book. Well its actually written but for some reason its just sitting on my computer and I won't finish it.
- I have funny friends. Well they're funny looking. Funny is debatable.
- Women who wear hats...now thats sexy!
- I'm a pretty good cook and don't mind cooking for you, but please don't ask me to be a handyman
In all honesty and seriousness, I was married for about 10 years before my separation and divorce. I had to be the everything for everybody. I love my kids with every piece of me but I am lacking a solid woman in my life. I'm looking for someone who can make her own decisions, knows who she is, is willing to stand up for herself, can have deep meaningful conversation, and I don't have to worry about leaving her alone with my friends for fear that she can't hold a conversation with them by herself. I'm dying for someone that can make me laugh and that we have that kind of chemistry where we can look at each other and wink and know exactly what that means for better or worse. I believe I really do treat women right and have alot to give. Most women that get to know me, like me (and thats not a narcissistic statement but rather I think it just goes to show my personality and that I'll treat you with respect). I do have a relatively big personality and need someone to match it (or at least come close). I don't mind romance or communicating my feelings but I'm not girly either.
Finally, I have 50% custody of my kids, so that means there is plenty of kid -free time. I have them 2 days every week and every other weekend. While I'd like to have them more, it does allow for a great dating/serious relationship situation.
Feel free to initiate with a message or a wink.