Well, I have taken the last four years to focus on raising my two boys and finding myself again. I am a strong, confident, and dedicated mother who enjoys every moment of life. I enjoy living life to the fullest and making every moment a memory for my two little men (ages 5 an 4), so we spend a lot of time outdoors, taking adventure trips and just having fun. I am the type of woman who is professional in my career, to then going out in rain boots, finding worms and jumping in mud puddles with my boys (I am as young as I feel, and I feel 26!). I love sports, exercising, cooking (baking the most), traveling and also just quiet moments with a glass of wine and good book. I have a great sense of humor and I am honest and faithful.... As for what I am looking for is a person that I can share my life with, this can be as simple as just hanging out as friends and if it turns into something more than great...Not looking to get serious right away, lets just enjoy each others company, than just see where it goes. If you need know why I am going about this online, the answer is -- why not, we are adults and when I am out, I am out with friends or family so I am with them fully, not out to find someone. I do not mix business and pleasure, and I do not do the bar scene so I feel this would be a great start. I began this adventure several months, and I look forward to hearing from someone who cares to know me more if you have the same desires and interests.
Well, a little more background I feel may be necessary -- I am former military (Air Force), and then have worked for government for last 12 yrs. With this being said, you may understand when I say my personality is analytic and I am a prove it vice say it person. I am a leader in my profession, so I am pretty hard - I hold people accountable for their actions, I believe actions speak louder than words, I am direct and to the point -- In my world, there is no room for BS, when lives are at stake. Also, I do not ask my team to do something unless I know I have done and can do myself. Now, at home I am structured for my children, I am their parent. Chivalry, respect for all, manners and proper English is also something I teach them. I work hard but I play hard as well, I teach my boys just try their best, dont be afraid to ask for help and most of all just laugh! My parents will be celebrating their 57th wedding anniversary in November so I have a stable family foundation, my mother is completely blind but is the most independent, strong, humorous woman I know and she is my inspiration. My father is stubborn, but dedicated and would give the shirt off his back for you. This hopefully gives you a little insight about me - Grounded, confident, fun-loving and passionate. The exterior may be hard but once you know me and we connect...Your worst day will melt away, when my lips touch yours.
So before you read the next section be cautioned, as mentioned I am straight forward: Some advice I would like to share:
1. Be honest about status, age and location.
2. Put recent photos, physical attraction is important and if you are on here sorry but it starts with a photo. I believe that a man who takes pride in his body and personal items will take care of those in his life. I'm in shape and expect the same. I work out 6 days a week for 1.5 a day with a trainer.
3. If we meet and either party isnt 'feeling' a connection - Let's not waste either one's time, just tell me. I will respect you!
4. Last thing...No drama, no baggage and I am not here for a 'one night stand'.
5. Just for clarification...I will not be intimate without being in committed relationship and will not introduce my children to anyone unless I know I want to spend years with them. Again, nothing serious...If it is meant to be then we'll know.
If you did take the time to read this, than I am grateful for your dedication. Best wishes!