Those who know me best would say I'm loyal, patient, kind, faithful and have a certain flare for goofiness. I enjoy foreign traveling at every opportunity that comes up, especially Italy, but also enjoy exploring the Bay Area. Growing up in California, I have to say I have a particular fondness to people who display warmth openly; but having spent my share of time on the East Coast, I've also developed a fondness of people who can be direct. I aspire to be a man of high moral character and am looking for the same. I'm hoping to meet someone who enjoys laughing,... but more specifically my different attempts at making her laugh. Regardless of what we're doing, can relish the idea of being next to each other; if you can imagine being utterly comfortable in someone arms without the slightest need for words, doesn't that image just say it all?
In conclusion, I am:
1. A nice person in cyberspace and in real life.
2. Shy until I've made you smile.
3. Needlessly, and unapologetically romantic.
4. A connoissieur of the movie 'Zoolander'.
5. Curious as to why we complain about paying $3.00 for a gallon of gas but don't mind paying $3.00 for a Tall Caramel Machiatto.
6. Paranoid around kids when a Pinata is within a 1-mile radius.
7. Carefull not to hangout in places with metal detectors.
8. Understanding of the fundamental idea that it may take you longer to get ready, than it will be for me.
9. Optimistic that each day is a chance for us to be the person we want to be.
10. Looking forward to meeting someone like you!