Some things about ME:
- I hold open doors, have some manners, and smile a lot.
- I'm a vicious Pictionary player (and apt teammate).
- I'm a shameless hugger.
- I like movies... a bit.
- I am fascinated by music, including the science of it.
- I participate in karaoke (to say I 'sing' it would be a delightful travesty).
- I have a great appreciation for art in many mediums, and actively try to better myself at making my own.
- I'm a freaking romantic, and enjoy making it all sweet and mushy and crap :p
- I am an effective 'partner in crime'. ;)
- I am a good listener, and can happily be the 'glass-half-full', or if you need it--jump right onto the hate wagon for support, of course
Not at all necessary, but it would be cool if YOU:
- Enjoy art, or are/were an artist (let's not kid, once and always, right?)
- Can put up a good argument/discussion/debate for something you know/believe in.
- Have a good grasp of English.
- Like games, regardless of the medium. (for the friendly competitive spirit)
- Like a challenge.
- Might be able to beat me up (see above).
- Have some adventure left in ya.
- Like movies... a lot.
- Need a skating buddy.
- Have even the slightest fascination with roller derby! Even if you know as little about it as I do!
- Enjoy reading, or writing, or reading what I may write, or writing something I could read for you... etc.
- Have some crazy stories, and are at all good at telling them. :D
Again, those aren't necessary, but I'd be lying if I said they didn't score you any points.
The way I see it, there's nothing wrong with looking to make some new like-minded friends on this thing. Should it turn into something more, let's just say that I'm open to the idea :).
So, Cheers, to new friends. If any of this strikes you (and/or you just MADE IT this far), it would be great to hear from you :).