You can't climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets.
Check back after a few days & see if he has added more details to his profile.
Active within 24 hours
29 year old man
Hoffman Estates, Illinois, United States
Why I'm Here:
I'm on here because it's difficult to meet someone in my area of work. I suppose it's also a bit more difficult finding someone when you live in the suburbs. I am open to traveling to the city to meet someone and am looking in to relocating to the city during spring or summer and renting out my house.
1. 5 year independent home owner.
2. Well educated
3. I enjoy stimulating conversations with people about different kinds of topics.
4. I'm very hands on. (remodeled my house, fix stuff, build stuff, good with IT related "stuff" and I can work on my own car)
5. I have the best group of family and friends
1. Humor and laughter are paramount to me.
2. I'm a big geek at heart.
3. I am selfless, intelligent, goal oriented, motivated, happy, silly, kind, spontaneous and creative.
4. I am also passionate, old fashioned, honest, direct, respectful, generous, affectionate and still act on chivalry.
5. I grew up with good morals and values and treat others the way I would like to be treated.
6. I approach life with an open mind. I love creativity and experiencing new things in life.
7. I challenge myself physically and mentally.
My Physical Appearance and Health:
1. I am an active individual and I live a healthy and active lifestyle.
2. Love playing and watching sports.
3. I volunteer and participate in charities.
4. I workout regularly and take care of my body.
5. I enjoy new adventures. This year (2014) I am participating in 5 obstacle races, different sport leagues, rappelling down a 27 story building and snowboarding down Vail Mountain.
What I Enjoy Doing:
1. Traveling. I am very excited to go on several trips this year (Vegas, Lake Tahoe, Colorado, Mexico, Punta Cana, Poland as well as some road trips)
2. I love music and concerts. I listen to a wide variety.
3. I love playing and watching sports.
4. I love spending time with my family and friends.
5. I enjoy museums, movies, zoos, Shedd Aquarium, Art Institute.
6. I enjoy cooking, grilling, BBQing, bon fires, camping, climbing.
7. I love comedies (movies and comedy clubs).
8. I snowboard during the winter, and in the summer the possibilities are endless. Paddle boarding, volleyball, football, soccer, basketball, rafting, hiking, running, swimming, biking...
9. I take part in different charities and volunteer work.
10. I have an enthusiasm for muscle and exotic cars.
11. Love being out on the water. Boating, jet skis and anything related to that.
What I'm Looking For:
1. Great smile.
2. Someone that takes care of themselves and lives an active lifestyle.
3. Passionate, ambitious, intelligent, kind, honest, genuine, goal oriented
4. Good style
7. Not afraid of being goofy
Aside from that, I would like someone that can challenge me while I challenge them. I want her to feel comfortable and be herself. Someone that can keep up a conversation, that enjoys spontaneity and isn't afraid to be straight forward with me.
I'm looking for the perfect combination of many qualities. I need to connect intellectually with someone. I really enjoy witty banter. The best combination is an intelligent athlete.
I look forward to hearing from you if you think you can keep up!
I'd love to have the following pets in no particular order:
1. Spending time with family and friends
2. Comedy clubs
3. Music and concerts
5. Playing sports
8. Watching movies
9. Going to restaurants
12. New adventures
2. New Zealand
3. Caribbean Islands
11. Alaska (during summer it's beautiful)
13. Lake Tahoe
1. Family and friends
2. Music and concerts
8. Boating and jet skiing
13. The Bears
14. New adventures
Due to my line of work, I read a lot of technical books and magazines, but I also enjoy reading Men's Health and Maxim for leisure and reading up on different health and exercise articles. I also like reading novels by John Steinbeck and Hemingway.
5'0" (152cms) to 5'9" (175cms)
Athletic and toned
Slender, Athletic and toned
Never, Social Drinker
Technical / Science / Computers / Engineering
I'll tell you later
White / Caucasian
White / Caucasian
Christian / Catholic
Christian / Catholic, Christian / Protestant, Spiritual but not religious, Other, Christian / Other
Yes, I go to church on Sunday.
Bachelors degree, Graduate degree, PhD / Post Doctoral
Applying for graduate school with a concentration in Computer Forensics.