Everything happens for a reason so I decided to give "Match" an optimistic chance. After all "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" ~WG.
I'm a confident, charming, native New Yorker with a sarcastic sense of humor and an all around positive attitude. I'm blessed with a wonderful family and great group of friends. I try to be as well-rounded as possible and strive to improve in important life areas such as health, wealth, spirituality, intelligence and above all relationships. I continue to set high standards for myself and would never just settle, especially in the search for my future best friend. I find myself to be open minded, intelligent and have a philosophical nature. Consider myself to be very successful and judge success differently then most ...I'm successful not only in my chosen profession but in life in general. I'm passionate about my career and realize if you love what you do you will never work a day in your life. I'm a foodie at times and enjoy discovering all the new and fabulous restaurants this wonderful city has to offer. I'm comfortable anyplace as long as I'm with the right person.
I'm adventurous and have a passion for travel, especially to wine regions such as Italy and Napa. Consider myself a decent chef and can navigate around the kitchen quite well. (Nana's old fashioned 3 P.M. Italian Sunday dinner is my speciality). Ravioli and meatballs anyone?
I'm more into fashion and clothing then most men. "When you look good you feel good". In looking good I strive to keep myself healthy by eating right and exercising. During the week I hit the gym hard, but on the weekends I give into temptation. Delicious pasta's and chocolate are usually my guilty pleasures.
My perfect match must have similar interests and commonalities. She should be looking for a mature relationship. Sense of humor, chemistry and being able to connect on a deep philosophical level are also key ingredients. She should be a person with substance and not just another pretty face. Someone genuine with family values, integrity and appreciation for life.
PS: Top Reasons WE are most likely NOT a match:
1. You have 6-8 phtos of your cat. (Yes, I do realize how adorable Mr. Snuggles is).
2. You live in another time zone or Country. (Yes, I would like to meet you for coffee but my private jet is at the mechanics).
3. You're a GUY looking for another GUY. (Yes, I am flattered by all your winks but ...sorry fellas I'm the EXIT ONLY type).
4. You use the word "LIKE" in like every sentence and like it gets like really like annoying and like you make me like wanna throw up.
5. You cuss like a truck driver around the wrong people. (Please try and not drop F-bombs around my 93 year old Nana).
6. You have a neck or face tattoo. (Hidden is OK. Neck and face tattoos make me think you spent some time in the penitentiary).
7. You're looking to be my mail-order bride! (UPS or Fed-Ex? Who drops you off)?
8. You have a texting disorder during dinner. (O - excuse me "Doctor Fancy Pants".... I guess the hospital needs you for surgery).
9. You think your Ducky lip kissy face restroom photos are classy. (O how elegant you look next to the paper toilet seat protector.
10..________(Creative suggestion anyone? )___________________________.