My ideal woman is someone comfortable in really nice high heels, trendy flats and is fine with chucking everything off and be barefoot while in a wet suit.
I say this because I am usually outdoors, a black tie party or dancing salsa somewhere.... and then go to a surfer town the very next day. I am a guy who likes manly things... rugby, dancing close together, biking, etc... however, I think that having manners is part of being a proper man rather than the opposite. Just as I think that being feminine is a show of character..... if you think this is lame... hey, good luck on your search.
What I consider important is your attitude, charm and lust for life. It doesn't really matter to me if you are a doctor, model, astronaut, monkey trainer or teacher. I've lived in different countries and the one common thing of happy people is attitude.
I want to dance into the wee hours, learn from you and get into trouble together, travel to places we don't understand and eat things we can't pronounce. Sound good?
A list of fun facts? (Spoiler alert)
- I work in strategy consulting and am an entrepreneur. I'm the guy at the mall who does math tricks and gives out life advice.... Only in a really big scale
- A pet peeve of mine... when a woman thinks a guy is being condescending when he opens a door for her
- I am seriously into fitness. Training for a tough mudder and a tri-athlon
- I have a knack for languages, comes very handy because I travel as much and as wide as possible :)
- I am a certified EMT, skydiver, scuba diver and I really like cooking and hosting
- I walked across Spain (literally)
- I've met the Queen of England and was a valet for the Pope (I kissed one's hand and blew on the decoder ring of the other... you decide which is which)