I keep getting people asking me if I am real, yes I am real I am completely ok with you adding me on f-book to make sure. (just please do not be crazy!). There are a few articles on both myself and my company from Forbes, NY Times, Chicago Tribune, etc. on there.
1) I used to drive professionally for Ferrari now for Audi in Challenge and Cup events.
2) I own my own large corporation
3) I am finishing up two Masters degrees for fun (I am massively attracted to intelligent women)
4) I absolutely love cats, I am not afraid to admit that.
5) I am quite possibly the largest foodie and travel junkie you will ever meet
6) I am looking for a woman that has her life together, not just another girl to date.
7) I spent two years in Iraq then a year in Somalia. No I am not messed up, I am the fun type of crazy though.
8) I do NOT drink at all, no its not awkward in the slightest. I am quite possibly one of the more ridiculous and fun sober people you will ever meet though.
9) I am Monacoan, I have lived in Paris, Florence, Dubai, and Monaco.
10) When I retire, I plan on moving back to the S. of France and having an orphanage for cats. (yes I really do love cats that much)
I’m quite spontaneous, I’m the guy who will decide to randomly take off to Central America for a week on a day’s notice and gorge on seafood while getting into as many adventures as I possibly can (I do this frequently). I snore, I take the last piece of pizza, and I still love comic books… but I always lower the toilet seat, am a hopeless romantic, and squirrels/babies love me. I am indeed a modern prince charming – oh, and I was raised in Texas so the way I treat women is very different than out here.
I am proud to say I have an absolutely amazing life; I am very happy with where I am at this point and am looking for someone special to share my life with. Over the past few years I have come to the realization that it doesn’t matter how much you have or accomplish if you don’t have someone to share it with. I am a HUGE foodie and traveler and let’s face it - going out and exploring new restaurants or the South of France by yourself just isn’t that much fun!
As far as my personal life goes, I am extremely goal oriented, passionate, and ambitious. I have worked very hard to be where I am today. I am currently finishing up two masters degrees just for fun – an MBA through UCLA and a masters in Criminal Justice with Texas AM. I will finish both in 2013. I am contemplating getting a PhD as well… mostly as a nice little screw you to all those teachers that graded me down for not being able to color in the lines (just playing, just want to be as accomplished as possible). My three best friends and I own a corporation that is based out of Dubai. I oversee all contractual work within the Americas which is why I moved back here. I am in my dream career - growing up I always wanted to sell dolphins on the black market but luckily I came across this path! I also drive for Ferrari Challenge. Tracking cars is a huge passion and love of mine! Taking care of myself both physically and mentally is hugely important to me. Yes I am a gym rat, no I will never talk to you about working out or protein powder (I would much rather talk to you about really cool things like travel, astrophysics, or what girl movie you just forced me to watch with you); I am also a proud member of Mensa. I am a huge nerd. I know just about every random fact out there. Did you know a blue whale's heart weighs as much as a Volkswagen bug? Now you do!
Apparently alot of men lie about their height on here, yes I am 5'11 and all my pictures are extremely recent.