Hello! I will just try to hit some personal highlights:
- Avid reader.
- I enjoy discussing politics.
- Laid back, roll with the punches kind of person.
- Typically I let the people I am with decide where we are going to eat or hang out.
- I joke around a lot and enjoy being in a relaxed environment,
but can hold my own if the setting requires me to be a perfectly poised lady in a classy little black dress.
- Always up for a sports game.
- I can spend hours reading or chatting with a friend at a cafe, which I did daily living in Europe.
- Completed my master's at age 23. I have always been a school nerd (Yes, I was on the debate team in HS).
- I have spent some time living/traveling overseas and will definitely be doing some more.
- Type of person who works out 5 times a week.
- Started figure skating at age 3.
- I love and miss the snow.
- Trying to branch out and do new things: wine tastings, salsa festival, etc.
- Staying at home can be very relaxing.
- BBQing and picnics with a group of friends on the rare occasion that Houston is not too hot.
- I have an awesome family!
Overall, I enjoy life as it comes to me. I have career goals but am very flexible on getting there. It is a luxury connected to my field.
Seeking: Someone I can enjoy being with no matter what we are doing. Mutual respect goes without saying.
Say ‘hello’ if you want to know more. I realize I have only listed a few things which may come across as vague. However, I figure this allows for a better conversation.