Rev Up Your love Life With These Tips!

Eliebs

I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

Close Window

Eliebs has been notified that you want to learn about him.

Check back after a few days & see if he has added more details to his profile.

CLOSE

Like
Tell him why you like this photo. close

SUBSCRIBE AND SEND loading

« »


Active over 3 weeks ago

28 year old man
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Seeking:
women 20-30
Within:
50 Miles of Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
Relationship:
Never Married
Have kids:
No
Want kids:
Someday
Ethnicity:
White / Caucasian
Body type:
Athletic and toned
Height:
6'0" (182cms)
Faith:
Spiritual but not religious
Smoke:
No Way
Drink:
I'll tell you later

 

ABOUT HIM & WHO HE'S LOOKING FOR

I am very serious about not taking things too seriously, but when I have to I always rise to the occasion. I love where my life is at and there's not much I would change. I love new experiences and challenges; I bore easily. I'm recently finished my bachelors in psychology. I am working towards getting licensed in counseling and looking into psych grad programs. I work full time at a hospital in Minneapolis on many of their locked psych units, primarily with adolescence. I love my job 90% of the time the other 10% is horrifying haha.. its certainly never boring.

I'm just looking for someone who I have chemistry with.. I don't necessarily have a type, but I usually like someone with not only sense of humor but someone whose kind of ridiculous and makes me laugh. Also, someone who doesn't put up with my nonsense and can put me in my place if necessary. If you your a picky eater I will most likely go insane. I'm definitely an adventurous eater.. If you find me at applebees call the police cause the person sitting with me probably has a gun pointed at me under the table.

Interests:
Coffee and conversation, Cooking, Dining out, Movies/Videos, Museums and art, Music and concerts, Exploring new areas, Nightclubs/Dancing
Sports & exercise:
Aerobics, Cycling, Martial arts, Swimming, Weights / Machines, Yoga, Other types of exercise, VolleyBall
Exercise habits:
I exercise 5 or more times per week
Pets:
I have Fish
Pet Essay:

My best friend is my clownfish, Robert Clowny Jr. Best wingman ever.

Political views:
Liberal
Sign:
Aries
College:
Augsburg College, Minneapolis, MN
For fun:

Jujitsu, yoga, writing, concerts

Favorite hot spots:

Travel.. New Orleans is one of my favorites

Favorite things:

Food: Korean, Vietnamese, Japanese, Nepalese/Indian, south american, Jewish/Middle-Eastern (corn beef and pastrami on rye, bagles with lox and cream-cheese, falafals/schwarma).. I love learning how to cook all of it!

ABOUT... HIM HIS DATE
APPEARANCE:
Height:
6'0" (182cms)
5'0" (152cms) to 6'0" (182cms)
Body type:
Athletic and toned
No preference
Eyes:
Green
No preference
Hair:
Light brown
No preference
   
LIFESTYLE:
Smoke:
No Way
No preference
Drink:
I'll tell you later
No preference
Occupation:
Medical / Dental / Veterinary / Fitness
No preference

Working at a hospital

Income:
I'll tell you later
No preference
Relationship:
Never Married
No preference
Have kids:
No
No answer
Want kids:
Someday
No preference
   
BACKGROUND/VALUES:
Ethnicity:
White / Caucasian
No preference
Faith:
Spiritual but not religious
No preference

Not serious about it

Languages:
English
English
Education:
Bachelors degree
No preference

Close Window

Your message has been sent to Eliebs

CLOSE

Close Window

We encountered a problem sending your message to Eliebs. Please try again later.

CLOSE

Finish by entering your Match.com sign in details.

Not a member? Sign up now »
Continue

Finish by entering your Match.com sign in details.

This lets you sign in faster next time.

By clicking "Begin Now", I agree to receive transactional and promotional emails from Match.com. I understand that I am free to withdraw consent at any time.
Continue
By using our site, you agree to the Match.com Terms of Use.
Already a member? Sign in here »

Close Window

Your message has been sent to Eliebs.

See More Like him:


view more »

CLOSE WINDOW