I'm a fiercely independant woman who takes pride in my ability to not only just handle what life throws at me, but also parlay it into something wonderful. My ideal match would complement me and bring out the even better parts of me (and likewise.)
I am happy with myself and my life currently, and I want someone to spend time with who enjoys life as much as I do. Uncomplicated, without restraint; total freedom and happiness between two people. Maybe for a few dates, maybe for a few months, or maybe forever. I'm ok with finding that out once we get there! But it's very important to me that the person I date be 100% okay with being alone, and even maybe enjoy the solitude like I do. I feel like so many people these days are unable to simply exist in their own company and be okay with it. I value my solo time and expect that my partner would have things he likes to do, hobbies and friends, that exist even when I'm not around.
Also, I just read on someone else's profile and it was such a good line I had to steal it myself, I prefer that complete honesty be a shared interest. I am one of the most straightforward people you may ever meet. That means you might not always like what I have to say, but you will never have any doubt as to where we stand. I want that honesty from everyone else, too. I really, really appreciate an honest man.
I LOVE adventure! If I have three days off work, you're likely to hear "I want to go on an adventure!" I like to explore new places and things to do. I love traveling, even if it involves long car rides. You're not likely to hear me turn down many new experiences. I am a member of the Maryland Jeep Club and I like to take my 2007 Wrangler JK out on the trails as much as possible (which hasn't been a lot lately.) I love live music, dancing, the outdoors, good food and a very sweet Moscato.
- I'm a gym rat - I'm in the gym at least 5 days a week.
- I'm also a certified personal trainer.
- I used to be a volunteer firefighter.
- My friends joke that I have too many certifications, and it's probably true, but I love to learn.
- I'm a techie. I like learning new ways to tinker with things I have, like jailbreaking my iPhone or AppleTV.
- Huge Ravens football fan. And yes, I actually watch it and understand the game, don't just think I look cute in a jersey.
- Also SC GAMECOCKS football fan!!
And.... I can lick my elbow. True Story.