I moved out to LA to pursue my dream to be a filmmaker. I recently graduated from film school and I primarily focus on cinematography. I have a background of photography that I started when I was in the Army and finished school in my hometown with a degree as a media photographer. Basically, I love cameras!
I like going out to eat, watching movies, spending the day at the beach, and exploring the city. If you like doing any of those activities, I'm sure you'd have fun spending time with me!
To make it short; I'm looking for someone to hang out and have a fun time with! I've lived in LA for two years now and haven't made too many close friends outside of my line of work so I'd like to change that!
Some things about me.
-all types of music.
-all types of movies.
-to take pictures of sunsets and people.
-going out to eat.
-traveling. I visit New York the most. I love it there.
-my family. I have 6 sisters and a brother. I'm the oldest.
-being organized. I'm a clean person.
-going to the beach. I could spend all of my day there.
What I look for in a girl.
- takes initiative. When a girl can walk up to me and say hi, it's a turn on. But it's okay if you're shy too.
- is very smart. A big degree is not necessary.
- doesn't go out to bars or clubs too often.
- likes spending time with me.
- I can make laugh a lot.
- takes care of themselves, physically. I like a fit girl and not someone too skinny.
- is always a positive person. It's a must! I like being around happy people. :)