Can't really believe I'm doing this, but here goes nothing
Since I haven't updated my profile in a while I figured it's about that time! First off....I've been back in the Chicago area for about a year now after living in Florida, and I'm definitely missing the sunshine, beaches and warm weather!
I would consider myself to be a laid back genuine guy. I love to laugh and have fun with anything I do. I'm a very driven person who knows what I want and will stop at nothing to get it! I can also be very sarcastic, so you need to roll with punches and fire some back!
I think of myself as a Midwest gentleman, as I grew up in the country of Iowa's farmland and I appreciate where I grew up and I love my family to death. I've had the opportunity to live in many areas of the country to include Iowa, Colorado, Nevada, Arizona, Florida and now back to Illinois and I've loved every aspect of the experience!
My bachelors degree is in business marketing, and I also have an IT degree from when serving in the US Air Force and National Guard. I decided to switch gears into medicine and recently graduated as a Doctor Chiropractic Medicine. I absolutely love what I do and haven't looked back since!
I absolutely love being outdoors and staying active. I love camping, hunting, hiking, golfing, skiing, scuba diving, boating, and the list could go on forever! As long as I'm soaking up some sun, I'm happy:)
I like to experience new things all the time. I like to have a healthy mix of both going out on the town to restaurants or bars, but also love staying in and having low key nights watching movies at home. I love movies and music, playing guitar when I have the time, cooking, and enjoying a nice glass of wine:)
I feel very blessed to have a wonderful family and amazing friends. The only thing missing is someone amazing to share my life with! I'm tired of playing games and haven't been too impressed with the quality of women I usually meet out at bars, so I figured what the heck, I'll give this a shot!
I'm looking for a woman that can wow me...someone that that can make me laugh, someone very outgoing...maybe even a little dorky;) someone that loves the outdoors, loves to be romantic, is beautiful on the inside and out, is spontaneous, loves to travel, and enjoys the simple things in life. Someone I can connect with on all levels and most of all...can be my best friend. I'm convinced that this woman exists, so please prove to me that I'm right!;)
Now that all of that is out of the way, I decided to add this little section due to my experiences with online dating thus far. So let's go ahead and get real for a moment:
1) I'm a busy guy that works 2 jobs. Give me time to respond. If you don't get a response, don't take it personally, I just don't think there is mutual interest.
2) A real woman has education, goals, a career, and can take care of herself. I'm looking to date a woman, not a child that needs to be taken care of. I'm not your father.
3) "Dr" does not always = $$ Fun fact: the average dr graduates with a quarter million dollars in student loan debt and doesn't make s#!t after graduation. It takes years of hard work and experience. Not to mention, please see #2 above. If that's what you're after, I honestly feel sorry for you, and you can keep looking.
4) If your response to the "Last Read" section is something like "I don't read" or "The only thing I read is Cosmo" then we won't have very much to talk about.
5) Please be able to hold an intelligent conversation. Believe or not, guys don't give a s#!t about the latest drama with your friends or what happened on your last shopping adventure. Save that for your girlfriends.
6) We are human beings. Women are emotional creatures and men are physical. It takes physical attraction, emotional connection and sexual chemistry to make a relationship work. Without all 3, you have nothing. You can only fake your way through it for so long