I may not find you in a coffee shop or grocery store aisle...but hopefully I'm lucky enough to find you on here :)
I have a wonderful career that I have worked and continue to work very hard at. I am very grateful to be in a field that I really enjoy. I am blessed to have amazing family and friends and between work, family and friends, as well as all other areas of life I'm involved in has left it hard at times to meet that someone special. I am looking for that diamond in the rough companion. Who carries himself with a humble confidence and is sure of who he is and what he stands for. Someone with compassion, empathy and ambition. That is grounded with wherever he is in his life. Happy, content and can find the greatest pleasure in the smallest simplest things we all too often take for granted.
This diamond can appreciate a lazy day when they arise but be ready for an adventure the next. He will understand the importance of family and the closeness of great friends. He will laugh with me and not at me (unless warranted by my nerdy tendencies at times ;)). He will cherish my great qualities and appreciate and find understanding in my faults. Someone who will know that chances are meant to be taken. And above all he will allow me into his life to explore, learn, live and love with him as I would allow him to be part of mine.
The About Me part is always the hardest. So to help this profile a bit here are some random details about myself in no particular order:
- I am the youngest of three siblings
- Both my parents immigrated from Italy making me a 1st generation in a very large extended family
- Enjoy some great banter with someone that can equally appreciate well rounded sarcasm
- I love thunder and lightening storms
- I believe iPods should be played on shuffle to allow someone to be surprised by their favourite songs
- I always start my day with a glass of OJ
- I love doing DIY projects around my house
- Pearl Jam, Kings of Leon, Sheepdogs, Black Keys, Florence, Ben Harper, The Heavy, City and Colour,, Bright Light Social Hour, Gary Clark Jr...only to name a few of my favourite bands Jr
- I am actively involved in a lot of charitable work throughout the year
- I have a large shoe collection - don't judge ;)
- Afraid of snakes
- Very outgoing but when nervous I become very shy
- I love suspense and thriller movies but can't help closing my eyes during the scary parts!