A self confident, vibrant, intelligent, fun loving, witty, worldy woman who loves to live life in the moment and enjoy life to the fullest, who wants the same and would like to venture and see what the future holds, someone who will care for me the way I would care for her! Each others number #1's!!!
I'm Adventurous, Wild but Romantic, Spontaneous, Fierce, Driven, Artistic and down to earth Resident Physician. I am a Social being that's who I am in a Nutshell :-)
What I've learned in this world to date in my ripe young age...
1. When someone who has a crush on you gives you a gift in Jr. High or High School don't take it for granted, people wonder what happened to all the nice guys or girls, well guess what someone or many one's crushed their hearts. Be nice and respect them at least. You don't have to date them just appreciate the gift.
2. Don't use steroids or diet pills because it won't make you more attractive and if someone is so superficial to only look at the outside and the veneer of you as a person they aren't worth it to begin with, don't get me wrong physical attraction is important but it's not everything. Move on there is someone who will appreciate you for you.
3. You change, I change, we all change with time and experiences, we grow apart and we become pickier and pickier. Sad but it's life.
4. Abusing hardcore drugs is bad, don't do them.
5. Hard work , financial, social and relationship struggles in life teach you lessons you cannot buy or learn from others, cherish them because they make you a better, stronger person today and tomorrow and in the future to come. Keep your head high and know it will work out.
6. Don't say NO to something you haven't tried, you may be missing out on the best experience of your life, because of fear of the unknown. You may be pleasantly surprised.
7. You can't control some things in life, I believe there are some things in life that you can't change and are 100% out of your control and have nothing to do with you, if you realize this and try to make the best out of the situation you will enjoy your life much more and lead a more stress free life.
8. There will always, always, always be someone who is smarter, more handsome/prettier than you, richer than you or better at something than you, realize that you are unique and you are probably best at at least one thing, the key is to find that one thing and pursue it.
9. If you give your all to someone and do everything for them and it doesn't seem good enough it's time to pack up and move on. There will be someone who appreciates what they didn't.
10. When the hip cool jock or cool chick ridicules you when you are young, realize that they are probably just insecure with themselves, haters don't hate you, they hate themselves, because they see a reflection in you of what they wish they could be. Plus they are probably at the prime of their life and now working at a Fast Food Joint or picking up trash and you are bettering yourself daily.
11. If someone has not given you a reason to not trust them, believe in them, give them the benefit of the doubt and don't believe what you hear from others about someone, if you haven't seen it or heard it for yourself, give them a chance.
12. Don't marry a man or a woman for money or for love only, be with a person who has a sense of all of it, knows how to manage money but also who makes your heart smile.
13. Do your best to do unto others as you would want them to do unto you, don't talk badly about others behind their back, if if you wouldn't say it to their face then don't say it at all.
14. You will learn if you are kind to people, people and the world will be kind back, if you work hard, life repays you by working hard for you, if you lie, life will lie to you, if you steal or cheat, life will steal or cheat from you, karma is a 8!tcH so tread carefully if you choose to do any of the negatives in life, it will bite you back.