Oh what to say? I am a VERY YOUNG 45-year old. I hang out with people in their 20s and 30s all the time. I am not sure why but some people I know are surprised to learn I am 45. I also get along with woman as friends better than guys in many cases. Sometimes that works against me.
I'm a single Dad and a very active volunteer firefighter. I have a professional and technical background, but I have done many things to earn a living over the years. I like to be a bit of a free spirit when it comes to my career so I often am free-lancing a few things at one time and I seem to like it that way.
I've been around the world and traveled a lot for work. I grew up in Guilderland and then found myself in Arizona for 14 years after college. I moved back here to raise my kids and settle down in my home town. I joined the volunteer fire department when I turned 40 – a lifelong dream come true!
I can’t think of what else to say so I’ll just throw it out there….:
• I tend to look at the irony in the world and laugh.
• Sarcasm and raw comedy are sometimes my friend, and often my foe.
• I'm very eclectic in just about every aspect of my life.
• I have a party streak running down my back…so what, let’s live a little!
• I cannot pay attention to anything for too long or sit still.
• I am a night owl and an insomniac.
• I forget names only for the first few times - then I have it locked forever.
• I have a very over active imagination and "mentalize" things too much.
• I don't need a limelight - been there done that.
• I've done a lot of good things in my life yet have the same regrets we all have.
• I'm a dependable friend and I got your back.
That’s about all I can think of for now….