I've jumped fences, went swimming with sharks, and won arguments in boardrooms filled with large hairy men in suits...not for the faint of heart.
I am fortunate to have wonderful people in my life, and now I'm just looking for the one...
I've got a personality. I have been described by friends and colleagues as a straight shooter who is fun, sharp, nerdy, loyal, adventurous, and determined. I'm not one of these girls that will sit quietly and smile and nod while you talk. Well... if I am it is probably our last date.
Grew up living the good life in Europe and New York and while I'd never use the term "settle down", because, well, life is just too fabulous for that type of lexicon, I am definitely looking for something serious
Other fun facts:
- won the spelling bee in 4th grade
- have been to more countries than states
- had a dance-off with a midget
- once prepared an 18 course dinner
- my dad and I make homemade infused vodka that got some of my friends so drunk one summer at a party at our Long Island beach house, several got sick and had to spend the night
- secretly, a successful week to me means I read the Economist from cover to cover
- I keep a cabinet full of high heels in the office (and despite this my favorite pair of shoes are my hiking boots which have been to India, Peru, Iceland, and so on)
- several years ago I took 6 months off to travel the world and muse upon life
- I love bullet points
Both you and I are hard-working, ambitious, outgoing and passionate with big hearts and strong minds. We can appreciate the little things in life and also love living in a city of endless opportunity.
You believe that living without passion and determination is unacceptable, and seizing the magic in each day is one of life's wonders.