I'm not on here to fool around. I'm paying to be on this site. Don't waste my time and I won't waste yours :) Having said that, I'm looking for someone who's pretty, smart, independent, Self-confident (insecurity is a huge turn off for me) Someone who sets goals and achieves them, no matter how difficult. And finally, someone who isn't affraid of complete randomness, because that is totally me! lol
I'm completely Independent, and have earned everything I have. Mommy and daddy didn't buy me my first car or pay for my college, which in turn has taught me how to fend for myself. I own my own home, a couple cars, and a few investment propertys. (Not bragging, just letting you know) :) I'm blessed and thankful for everything I have especially my awsome friends and family.
I haven't been to a bar or club forever, which makes it hard to meet new people. I suppose I got bored with it, so I'm giving this another shot. I haven't had a serious girlfriend for about four years now. I am picky, but it's helped me figure out what I really want in a lifetime partner. I'm happy being single, so I don't need a relationship... I want one. In turn, I suppose I'm looking for the same. I don't want a girl that needs me(I can find them down in the welfare line) I want a girl that is content with her life, but wants me.
Things I enjoy:
- Road trips with friends
- Movies (all kinds)
- Hanging out with friends
- Concerts (all kinds, from classical to country to rock)
- Sporting events
- Trying new food/restaurants/activities
- People that don't take themselves too seriously
- A word fitly spoken
- Clothes that fit well
- Modern design/furniture
Things I dislike:
- Angry people
- Negative people
- People that want to tell you about all their problems. Like I always say, "I don't wanna hear about your problems, we all got 'em."
- People that are lazy/inconsiderate of others. It's your trash, pick it up. It might not even hurt you to pick up someone else's trash. Flush the toilet, wash your hands. You get the idea.
- People that talk too much
- Good sense of humor
- Good grammar
- Family values; no I'm not a prude, but there are boundaries
- Being neat (yah I'm checking out the background of your pics to see how clean your room is)
- Decent physical shape. You don't have to be a stick,
- Hard- working (as I basically stated before)
- Things that make me pause on your profile and maybe even message you - proper clothing, pictures of you having fun, nice smile, educated, funny tagline or profile that makes me smile,
- Things that make me skip over your profile or lose some interest - duck face pictures, pics of you in a bikini or similar attire (yah we all like to look, but that's about all you're gonna get), poor spelling, incoherent sentences, no job, young with little or no education.
Ok I think Ive about covered everything. Haha hope I didn't bore you to death, or offend you. I'm just not the type to beat around the bush. Like I said before, I won't waste your time.
If you made it this far I'll let you in on a little secret. If I'm interested in talking to you, I'll send you a wink. No need to write long awkward letters, not knowing if you're interested or not. If you'd like to talk, wink back and we'll go from there:) If not, no hard feelings and I truely hope you find what you're looking for. :)