I’m a young professional with a passion for exploring and being outside. I tend to be very independent but fiercely loyal to those I care about. I still believe in chivalry and old fashioned dating and think being a good strong man is still a goal worth pursuing.
I enjoy being competitive and eating healthy. I’ve played football, rugby, bball etc. That being said I managed to injure myself (Broken foot and back contusion within a month of each other) and a big part of my life right now is rehabbing back to where I can compete again. I don’t drink very much and would much rather go to bed at 11because I have some adventure planned for the next day than go to a bar and get drunk and waste a weekend.
I am from Texas.... I enjoy two stepping and country music; if you are feeling extra frisky I can even flip you. I also listen to all other kinds of music from old rock to the mainstream stuff.
I can be serious when needed but I think my personality falls under the term "Boyish charm" I like to keep things light hearted and somewhat goofy.
I tend to favor sweet girls with big hearts, someone with morals and down to earth. Down to earth is def key....if you drive a luxury brand vehicle and make under 100k, we won’t get along.
Few things I’ve noticed:
1. All of the ladies looking for a "funny" guy, humor is the result of a combination of two personalities. I’m not a clown.
2. Girls looking for someone to "call them out". I’m not a babysitter.
3. I absolutely refuse to have a long string of emails on this thing, if I'm interested I'll ask for your number or give you mine. If you think about it, it’s a bit of a waste of time to email back and forth to see if you can email, to see if you can text each other, to see if you can actually talk on the phone, to see if a face to face meeting isn’t more awkward than a giraffe on a unicycle. For as busy as everyone tries to make themselves out to be on here this approach seems like a huge waste of time:) I honestly don’t have a lot of time so I’ll be pretty forward.
4. Just a future heads up, I hate texting. The last thing I want to do is hover over my phone texting for an hour when the same convo can be had in 5 min. We're all big boys and girls; you can handle a phone conversation. If not, I’m going to make you miserable waiting on text replies because I don’t feel the need to be attached to my phone and don’t know where its current location is half the time.
5. Yes I have guns, they all have a specific use, if me utilizing that right causes you mental stress, don't even bother,
6. If you are an ex sorority girl that got around and suddenly decided its time to settle down, I'll figure you out pretty quickly and as quickly lose respect for you, please don't waste both our times. There's plenty of morons out there don't care about your past that will over look it all as long as you're cute....Im not that.
7. I am frugal, not cheap..if you're into driving a luxury vehicle and renting the best places instead of being responsible that's ok....you can rent from me when you and your future shallow love finally meet each other.
Yes, I know this is blunt, but Im pretty tired of wasting my time and money trying to weed out girls that we have no chance of connecting. Other than those tidbits I tend to treat moral good hearted women like queens and won’t settle for less:)